The Stiller Group’s Trip to 2016 ERA International Business Conference
– The INSIDE Scoop-
So our team recently traveled to a real estate convention in Orlando, FL – all fun and games right? Of course! We sat poolside 12 hours a day, visited with Mickey and Minnie, sipped fruity cocktails and all had nice golden tans to come home with, right? WRONG! Our trip was more like 12 hours of sitting in a dark conference room in order to bring home the best technology and negotiating tips for our Buyers and Sellers, grabbing a quick pic with Minnie on our way into class, and getting sunburned from sitting outside for 7 minutes on a break! Ok…you caught me. We did not skip the cocktail part! 🙂
In all seriousness, check out some of the things we were able to take away from this amazing experience, and some fun facts we learned about each other. Can you imagine spending 24/7 with the same 6 people for 5 days? We learned A LOT.
- While The Stiller Group is known for being constantly on the go, we all like to slow down and chill. Lisa is a fabulous Buyer’s Specialist, but also specializes in “hitting the hay” FIRST!
- We have decided that Keith prefers to sleep on couch cushions on the floor, rather than a comfy King-sized bed. At least that was his choice for most of our trip J
- Did you know that when you decide your Smartphone needs a new camera, but you aren’t ready for an upgrade you can simply change out the camera component? Project Ara by Google is designed to allow consumers to pick and choose which modules you want to incorporate into your Smartphone – with the frames starting at $50! Check out this video to see this cool, upcoming device.
- Our Marketing Specialist Carly LOVES to get dressed up! So much so that she wore her fancy red dress a few hours toooo long.
- Our sweet Heather is officially diagnosed as a “McDonald’s Sweet Tea Addict.” Although she was able to make it 5 days without, that was her first stop once we landed!
- Troy has cat-like reflexes….FOR REAL. Though this picture doesn’t show the whole story, Troy was able to knock off a big-screen TV off a dresser and successfully catch it in 2.4 seconds. No damage.
- And me, well let’s just say Troy and I are pros at running a mile at 7:45am after only a few hours of sleep.
- The Stiller Group is using the same technology as the #1 team in the country to keep in touch with our past and current clients. We are also able to follow up with potential buyers for our listings using the BEST systems and processes in the real estate industry!
- Collectively, our group’s favorite Pandora station is Lionel Richie Radio. The one thing everyone agrees on!
- Heather eats all the time…ALL THE TIME!
- Troy’s best Karaoke moments are always best after midnight!
- Remember the 3-D technology experience Troy mentioned a few weeks back? Out of a class of 50 people, we were the only group currently incorporating the Matterport Technology into our everyday business. This was one of the most talked about pieces of technology throughout the conference and we already have and use it!
- Want to know more about the next generation technology we learned about and how The Stiller Group is maximizing our efforts to better your Buying/Selling experience? Call us to see how we can help you! And see below for a few more fun facts about us J
- The Stiller Group was recognized as the #5 Team in the entire ERA Family!
- Keith wears sunglasses all the time. Even at night.
- Tiff loves Lisa’s taste lipstick.
- Lisa’s favorite drink is a $13 margarita.